Saturday, July 02, 2005

tell me something so typical

tell me something so typical

good things come to those who wait?
apparently i said this once.

the one who preaches disbelieves.

good things come to those who do something. if its not coming then you're doing it wrong.
OR..you never really wanted it in the first place.

so now i'm undecided. heh

do i want what is good for me? the need for something you always thought you needed but realised you just wanted could really be something you actually needed. make sense?

so do you want me? or, do you need me? do you even know you want/need me?

probably not.

i know one thing though...i love my cats. and my mom and dad....despite the lack of show.

i also like cake. and cigarettes. and chicks.

i spent too much time singing with a headache.

but i had fun guys, pit, den...k box lagi ah!