Monday, January 02, 2006

sleeping in..finally!

sleeping in..finally!

its the new year.

2005 was eventful to say the least. and as i reflect i realise how much of it will be defined for me by the last 4 months of it.

its been a year of disappointments...sad partings...and unexpected surprises.

finally leaving school, finding her, feeling disillusioned with theatre for the first time, losing the chance after really looking forward to work with 3 friends, leaving starbucks, losing my civilian status, watching the said 3 friends going through an experience they'll cherish for a long time and feeling like crap cos you wanted so bad to be part of that.....stuff like that.

i guess this year has made me re-assess many relationships, some for the better and a select few people i just feel i'm better off without.

i found myself to be in a rut. all my plans and aspirations never really pushed me anymore because i knew eventually i'd have to put it on hold.

i'm still putting it on hold..but at least now i know every day gone means i'm a day closer to getting my life back on track.

and i guess i couldnt have started 2006 on a better note. yesterday was great. having the HMKT peeps over was fun too. but i am so not looking forward to another week of tekong. but hey..tough times don't last, tough men do. right apache platoon 2?

back to showering amongst tthe hairy-butts of my bunk-mates tmr. tonight i sleep well.