Thursday, May 26, 2005

well if you wanted honesty

well if you wanted honesty

keeping myself busy keeps me on my toes.
it makes me aware of things around me and helps develop me as an individual who will strive for greater heights of success and happiness.
it also means i have no life.

the second sentence was borne out of me missing out on the thing that keeps me going.
chilling out!!!

its been almost two weeks since i've enjoyed an hour or two,three,ten, of hanging out with my favourite collection of people.

for all those who scorn at us, the future of our nation (*or at least someone with as much potential as me..haha), wasting our precious time away let me tell you something mister. this place is fucked anyways so its totally pointless. anyways i'd rather listen to some of my friends spout out intelligent crap than spend another day at ANY school...unless of course the uniforms are nice, on the girls.

and i realise, i'm long winded aren't i...don't u think so? cos i think i tend to go on and on about my point even though i've established it very early on. i'm not even bothered by this but still i continue talking about it. if that isn't long winded i don't know what is.

i'm bored.

* i'm only joking, but if you want to go on and judge anyway let it be stated that i think your head is too big, and you're just ugly