Wednesday, January 05, 2005

sick and tired

sick and very much tired

you think i'm juz another convenient pawn in the game of your life. did u ever give a damn bout every single thing i did for u. the life i squandered because of u. you couldnt be any more selfish.

i hate u.
u and all ur superficial ideals.
u wanted everything to be perfect but look at yourself.
i hope he breaks u down and steps on u when he's at it.
cos thats wat u did to me.

a wreck. an emotional wreck. because of u i dwell in the depths of undeserving self-mutilation of the thing i once had called confidence. cynical...thats all i've become. i hate myself now and its all because of u.

all i wanted was ....no point anymore lah.
i dun really mean all this.
i juz want to rant.
cos i miss u. and i hate myself for it.
now ill juz lie here...alone, waiting for someone, something, anything.

juz save me...please

Are these times contagious ?

I've never been this bored before,
Is this the prize I've waited for?
Now with the hours passing,
There's nothing left here to mature,
I long to find a messenger.

Is there a cure among us,
From this processed sanity ?
I weaken with each voice that sings.
Now in this world of purchase,
I'm going to buy back memories,
To awaken some old qualities.

Have I got a long way to run ?