Friday, December 31, 2004

i cant give u a reason

i cant give u a reason

i didnt go to school today....again. ok...i was sick on wed, had the damn ns medical thingy yesterday and i juz felt like sleeping in today. hujan lebat...so my room was like a lazy man's heaven. really beginning to hate school, i mean i dun even look fwd to chillin out after....the only thing that's made these 3 years bearable.

why?

honestly the reason eludes me. its not as if i really have anything to look fwd to after this so why aint i enjoyin the last yrs of education? life should be more than juz temporary highs.....but these define me rite now....so since its perpetually empty i am pretty much depressed and i'm rambling away trying to comprehend what makes me tick....its sad when u dont even know yourself.

but since its new years eve...i really hope u guys out there have fun.
happy new year and may life be better in 2005. ciao

here i go, so dishonestly leave a note for u my only one
and i know, u can see rite thru me
so let me go and u will find someone