Friday, December 03, 2004

penat siak!

penat siak

tired out man...juz bumped into the theatre today...super tired cos 1. spent the whole day there...2. did not do anything much cos a lot of time spent on the lights.... so the hanging ard took a lot out of me...haha really excited bout tmr...all 3 shows sold out! how much more motivation do u need?

well, spending the whole day juz talkin most of the time...i found out that a lot...and i mean a lot of the TK guys thought i was anggek...or arrogant when i first join...i mean they did a lot to reassure me that it was juz a first impression but it got me thinking...damn u izad omar. i mean i have never thought of myself as better than anyone by default. sure i have my ego and i do possess confidence but i dont judge anyone else to be not as good as me without good reason. the opposite is true in many cases....but maybe its a defensive thing that kicks in w/o my knowledge...kalau cam tu rabak siak...patut lah aku masih takde gf....

kwang kwang kwang....