Saturday, April 09, 2005

it's all about you

it's all about you

4 friends

One car

and Singapore's highways

road trip!!! haha..ok that summed up my nite, had loads of fun and saw the BKE for the first time in like 10 years...haha (as u can tell i dun live in the west).

ok. forget about all the shit, i'll deal with it slowly but effectively. if there's one thing that irritates me about myself is my interest in alot of hibernate things. hibernate bcos i've always had an interest in them and can see myself pursuing them but i always put them aside for something else that i am interested in. they sometimes hibernate themselves but other things like theatre juz slowly continued and gained steam until i cant see myself being without any without shortchanging myself.

was that sentence convoluted or not clearly understandable? blame it on an absent punctuation mark

one of my interests has always been writing and i used to write a lot. and i tend to read my writings alot too, after a few years, and i'm always cringing at the naivety that once surrounded my feelings. i'm always collecting stories in my head and in print, reading and watching stuff that i am really interested in like the general history of planet earth, because i am fascinated by the stories and people who lived so greatly that they inspired stories etched in stone about them, myths and fables they may be but didnt the saying go if there's curry on your shirt you probably had prata, maybe not prata but murtabak for lunch? what i mean to say is there's no smoke without fire.

still so far nothing has proved worthy enough (in my great self-indulgent mind) for me to actually start. myabe becos my inspiration comes a lot from my own life and my life hasnt lived up to its greatest capabilities...i mean i could be happy in 10 years time, maybe making big bucks and drivin a really nice car or juz living with the people i love and sharing times that bring more smiles than scowls.

so how?

believe it or not, in 2 or 3 years time i'll be reading this very entry and realising that maybe i am being a lil too idealistic for my own good. i'll probli be goin, "20 yr old adib is such a pussy, look how you ended up you mega superstar of the underground techno jiwang scene in batam".

ok ok, that was me being me and writing shit that should be kept in my head and not shared wit people i know but i dun really know, you know what i mean? of course you know, i know you do..hehe. thank u, eat some paint