Thursday, April 28, 2005

read it and dont weep, cos its not THAT kinda entry

read it and dont weep, cos its not THAT kinda entry

something i read on a very very dear friends blog bothers me. she mentioned it before fleetingly and although i dont really read her blog, whenever i do i notice some slight comment about me in some entries.

i just feel like i've got to rectify something here.

i'm sorry i havent always been around you guys lately. i've got stuff i do to make my live worth living..stuff that makes me happy. and i can get along fine without meeting u guys cos i know u guys got each other...but that doesnt mean i dont miss u.

still DON'T be bothered about the things i do to myself..cos their my choices and if u know me well enough, u know i know what i'm doing. it irritates me that u may be thinking that i'm running my life to the ground. c'mon, i'm not that pathetic...i know wat i wanna do and i'm having fun. also dont worry about your one-sided enthusiasm..i've juz been really bz.

there...that's all i have to say. and please dun think i'm angry. i juz want to get this off my chest cos it's a little irritating...not much but a little.

i still love you though =)

and noone will know who you are except me... and the guys who are beside me while i'm typing this, but they dont really know you so it's ok. rite?

juz kidding