Thursday, April 21, 2005

Sing me to sleep

Sing me to sleep

they say life is short. so why do we waste all the time fighting?
i'll tell you why...cos it makes life more interesting. yeah, tell that to those who lose people who matter because of all these sparks that make time pass by faster. like a wound which won't heal more like it.



sometimes i wonder, has my life been savagely and unremorsefully screwed up by yours truly. i have all these thoughts and all these aspirations but when i look back, they are so obviously different from what i saw myself doing maybe 5 years ago. of course back then i was only 15, how much say does a 15 year old have on someone's life? i was a totally different person then. why did i change?

i hate it when people judge me before knowing me. a simple statement like," oh, you don't look like a smoker" sometimes makes me very irritated. i mean is everyone supposed to have mark on their forehead indicating exactly what they do in their free time? we probably could have saved millions if Hitler had a sign saying "pathalogical mass murderer who has a funky moustache" on his forehead rite?

if one thing stays consistent in my life, its how inconsistent my social life is. but never has it mattered so much before and at the same time matter so little. i build up fantasies in my mind which probably only exist in that one form, so because of this, i know when i should just keep them there and slowly weed them out, cos they'll never happen. although i'll probably be a happy camper if they did. but now, we'll never know. and sometimes that's the way it should be.

daydreaming brings you nothing but the future.


i dont want to wake up on my own anymore