Tuesday, April 12, 2005

You and me, we're meant to be, baby

You and me, we're meant to be, baby

have u ever been caught in one of those moments where everything seemed perfectly ok?

not spectacular nor important...juz ok. you juz catch yourself in those moments only for it to go away the moment you realise it. well i had one of those moments as i got down the bus and took the short but pretty detoxifying walk back to my place. and it feels nice becos this comes after a really horrifying few moments earlier today.

those few moments left me feeling really stupid and angry with myself. it leaves me with a problem which i will probably have trouble settling but at least its doesnt involve another person.

i never thought i could still have fun after that. but i did. it was pretty stupid lah but the guys at sb-th had this really lame but dangerous game involving playing and drinking really really bad espresso shots. it helped me take my mind of the stupid incident earlier and i guess contributed to the moment i had juz now.

anyways the rest of the nite was pretty nice, went back to thomson plaza to return dvds....so sad seeing where sb-tp used to be. i'm a sucker for nostalgia and surely i will bore my friends with wonderful but maybe campy stories about how my 1 year 4 months there bore fruit to maybe some of the best moments of my life so far. i mean the bond we guys had was pretty special and i hope these friendships stay for as long as they can. wat can i say...i strive to be a realist

well back to that moment. let me try to describe it to you without doing it too much injustice.
it was very peaceful, almost like how you'd feel after a really good shower after 3 days at a camp. or the way you feel when u see someone for the first time and you juz know this person is gonna have a profound impact on your life, good or bad.
i know this is pretty extravagant, but i swear for a split second i found myself juz feeling good about my life, and then i caught myself doing it, which was probably my biggest mistake today.

still, at least i have those moments. these details define me. these atypical (or maybe not, depends on who u are) thoughts define me. the next person i fall in love with (whoever she is, whether i know her now or not) will also define me.

pathetic? or are u juz jealous? bet u juz cant be bothered...hey, its cool...everyone is the star of their own life. so if u think abt it we're like supporting characters or even extras in a lot of "movies". we arent that important...but i am, in my mind...juz like u are in yours....we dun matter that much, but that's the way it should be. right?

PS: anyone interested in a Nikon F65? contact me k.

you love me but you don't know who i am